Selki-asema

HISTORY


The Selki station lies on the Hanko-Hyvinkää railway between the stations of Otalampi and Röykkä. The railway was built in 1873 by a company financed by St Petersburg business men.

The station building is part of a group of buildings including a simple guard house which was home to the station agent, as well as a sauna and a barn.

Picture: Selki in the summer of 1930.
navigation